Online Portfolio

Friday 14 October 2016

Flight Page Update




I've just completed a quick update on my bird flight page - now the videos should play in all browsers. I received a few emails saying they were broken, technically there was nothing wrong with the movie files but unfortunately that type of embedded quicktime has fallen out of favour with most browsers. I could still get them to work on safari and internet explorer but on chrome and firefox they were bust. So now they're embedded from vimeo. However, if you want the movie files to study and step through, as animators are want to do, you can download the quicktimes from the vimeo page.

Just in case you don't know where the download button is on vimeo

6 comments:

manlio vetri said...

OSOM!!Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

This has been really useful for my animators, so informative. Thanks Brendan.

Brendan Body said...

Hey Stafford, good to hear from you. Glad this was helpful.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Brendan. I didn't expect to find one day a perfect lesson like this on internet!

I really appreciate to read your analysis about the flying birds.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Brendan Body said...

You're very welcome Cacchionni, I'm glad you found it useful.

Unknown said...

Until the end of my school training, i wish to do a flight cycle for a personal project.

Is it possible to have some retake on my future work? Are you agree to take a bit part of your time to help me?

I can understand your refusal.

And if you want to ask me some questions, i can give you my mail.

clement.cacchionni@gmail.com

thx for your answer.